Home Page » About Us
Faculty of education was established in 1969-1970 academic year as a school to train secondary school mathematics and science teachers, providing three years of pre-service teacher-training education. The initial name of the institution was “Institute of Education” In 1978-1979 academic year it was reorganized to provide education for four years under the new title “Edirne Higher Education School”. In 1981 it was renamed as “Edirne College of Education”. Since 1989 it has been offering 8 semesters of teacher education under the name “Faculty of Education.
This content was issued on 04.02.2014 and has been viewed for 1518 times.